Tuberculosis is also widely known as TB. It is an infectious disease that is caused by “Mycobacterium tuberculosis.” Comes from bacteria. It kills millions of people every year. This is because it can mainly affect your lungs as well as other parts of the body. TB is most common in developing countries. In fact, it spreads through the air. In addition, people with malnutrition and a weakened immune system are more likely to develop the disease.
What are causes of tuberculosis?
When it comes to the causes of TB. The main cause is the Mycobacterium tuberculosis bacterium. Is About which we also mentioned above. It is contagious and can spread rapidly. If someone is infected with TB and sneezes, coughs, laughs, and talks. Thus, TB bacteria are spread by infected droplets in the air. When a close person breathes in infected air, they can get TB.
what is the symptoms of tuberculosis
symptoms of the tuberculosis, you may experience the following. Such as
- Night sweats
- Loss of appetite
- Shortness of breath
- Pain in the kidneys, chest, or back
- Weight loss
Tb How To Prevent With Home Remedies
TB is one of the most dangerous health diseases. Therefore, in this article, we will discuss home remedies for the treatment of TB. These home remedies can help prevent TB. Therefore, you Must read all home remedies. So now, let’s check out the top simple home remedies for the treatment tb disease.
Pineapple can help treat TB easily and effectively. Because it has anti-inflammatory properties, in addition to bromelain. Which not only fights the bacteria that cause TB but can also help reduce the formation of foam cells. Thus, pineapple is great for reducing the negative effects of Tuberculosis. Therefore, pineapple is widely known as one of the best home remedies for TB.
Simply, you need to consume a cup of pineapple juice daily for a few days.
2. Indian Gooseberry
Indian gooseberry is one of the fruits that can be used to prevent of tb. It helps to promote resistance. Because it is rich in other nutrients, in addition to anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Which enables the body to fight the bacteria that cause TB. As a result, it will give you energy and develop the health of the body.
Take raw Indian gooseberry or its powder and mix a little honey in it and take this mixture before breakfast in the morning.
Orange is considered to be the most popular fruit when it comes to increasing body strength. Therefore, orange may be a good choice for the treatment of TB. Because it contains a good amount of vitamins and minerals. That helps protect your lungs from damage from TB. As a result, oranges help keep your lungs healthy and boost your immune system.
How to apply:
- Squeeze it to get an orange juice
- Then mix this juice with salt or honey and drink it.
- Drink it a few times a day to aggravate lung conditions
Garlic provides many health benefits. Therefore, it should be at the top of the list of natural home remedies for TB. In fact, garlic contains sulfuric acid, in addition to its anti-bacterial activity. Which plays an important role in defeating the TB bacteria Mycobacterium. As a result, garlic helps to slow down the growth of bacteria in your body. Thus, garlic can reduce the risk of tuberculosis.
How to apply:
- Mix the garlic mixture in a glass of hot milk and boil until only a quarter is left.
- Drink it a few times per day to see quick results.
- In addition, you can consume raw garlic daily.
- Note- In case of non-availability of milk you can use water.
Walnuts are considered one of the best home remedies for treating tuberculosis. It helps improve your immune system to fight TB bacteria. Because it contains a good amount of nutrients. Which is able to strengthen your body.
- Mix one tablespoon of garlic paste and butter in two tablespoons of crushed walnut powder.
- Take it every day to get rid of TB.
- In addition, you can eat walnuts directly.
6. Green Tea
Green tea acts as an army to fight germs and infections. This is because it has antioxidant properties that stimulate the immune system. In addition, it is important to note that the polyphenols present in it have a significant effect on the destruction of Mycobacterium TB bacteria. Therefore, green tea is known as a way to treat tb disease.
How to apply:
- Boil fresh green tea leaves in hot water to make tea.
- Take it 2-3 times daily.
- Alternatively, you can take green tea tablets. Which are available in the market.
Banana is considered to be a very effective home remedy for the treatment of tb. Because it contains a lot of vitamins and calcium. Which can meet the increased metabolic demands of TB patients. In addition, it helps improve your immune system to fight TB bacteria.
Also, it is effective in stopping sweating at night as well as relieving cough and fever.
How to apply:
- Take a banana and squeeze it
- Mix it with a cup of coconut water, yogurt, and a teaspoon of honey.
- Take it every day to cure TB.
- Alternatively, you can drink a cup of banana juice per day.
Coconut water not only helps reduce body heat but is also effective in reducing the symptoms of TB. Because raw coconuts are rich in vitamins and minerals. That gives your body more energy to fight against tuberculosis disease. In addition, coconut water helps to hydrate the body.
Therefore, you are recommended to consume one cup of coconut water daily.
9. Black Pepper
Black pepper is on the list of home remedies for treating TB. Because it is a very helpful treatment to get rid of the pain caused by Tuberculosis. This is due to its anti-inflammatory properties. That not only clears your lungs but also reduces the pain and discomfort caused by TB in different parts of the body.
How to apply:
- Fry 8-10 black peppers in clarified butter
- Then mix a little asafoetida powder
- Take this mixture a few times a day
Tomatoes are widely known as a healthy food for your body. Because it is a rich source of vitamins. That helps increase your body’s strength. Therefore, tomatoes are considered to be one of the easiest and most effective treatment for tb disease.
In addition, tomatoes are also good for oily skin.
How to apply:
- Take a fresh tomato and squeeze it to get the juice.
- Then add water or fish oil.
- Drink it every day for the best results
Overall, how to prevent tuberculosis is a difficult task. But you can significantly reduce the symptoms of TB through the use of home remedies. But it is important to consult a doctor or professional about your condition before using them. In addition, here are some tips that you need to pay attention to, such as
- Always eat fresh vegetables and fruits
- Exercise to maintain a healthy body and reduce stress.
- Get a good night’s sleep
- Avoid fried foods or junk food
- Include foods rich in iron, calcium, and vitamin B in your diet.
- Use olive oil for cooking.
- Always eat foods rich in antioxidants such as thyme, rosemary, or basil.