Puffy Eyes are also called peripheral puffiness. Puffy Eyes are a very common problem among us that anyone can face. In fact, it is a condition in which you see swelling around your eyes. However, this is not a serious problem. But it can make your daily life difficult. Because it has a significant unwanted effect on your appearance. In addition, some of the common symptoms of Puffy Eyes may include red eyes as well as eye pain. But when the problem is severe, you may have a fever and headache as well as difficulty breathing. As a result, your eyesight may be damaged.
What causes puffy eyes?
When it comes to the cause of puffy eyes, the causes of puffy eyes’ appearance can vary. But in general, allergies and depression can be responsible for puffy eyes. However, in addition, people who smoke and consume too much alcohol. They are more likely to be puffy eyes.
How to Get Rid of Puffy Eyes
When it comes to treating puffy eyes, it is recommended that you consult a doctor if you experience any of the above symptoms, in addition to swollen eyes. In addition, puffy eyes are usually treated with medication. Which are quite expensive and take time to get results. Therefore, we recommend using remedies to treat puffy eyes. So now let’s take a look at the most effective home remedies to get rid of puffy eyes.
Cold milk not only provides nutrients to the eyes but is also considered to be one of the most effective remedy for puffy eyes. Because it is a rich source of amino acids, proteins, and vitamins. Helps to restore water in the eyes and reduce eye inflammation. In addition, it helps treat other skin and eye problems.
- Put cold milk in a cup.
- Soak a clean cloth or towel in it.
- Then keep it in your eyes.
- Rinse with cold water after about 15-20 minutes
2. Egg white
Egg white is one of the most popular home treatment of puffy eyes. Because it is available everywhere and is also cheap. In addition, it has a good amount of protein as well as anti-inflammatory properties. Which helps to tighten the skin under the eyes as well as reduce swollen areas and prevent wrinkles
- Take some egg whites in a bowl
- Then use a soft brush to apply it to the eyes.
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes. Use cold water to clean later.
Although potato is a vegetable, it has many uses for treating beauty problems. Potatoes also work as an excellent puffy eye natural remedy. Because it has enzyme and astringent properties. Which not only reduces inflammation but also helps tighten the skin. In addition, this potato helps in relieving the pain caused by puffy eyes as well as helps get rid of wrinkles and dark circles around your eyes.
- Take some potatoes and crush them after cleaning them with water.
- Then, put it in a cloth and put it on your eyes for 15 minutes.
- Apply this method several times until positive results are obtained.
Cucumber is one of the oldest home treatments for puffy eyes. Because like cucumber, the potato has been used for a long time to treat beauty problems. Cucumber has an anti-inflammatory effect that helps in reducing puffiness. It is also effective in reducing painful sensations and swelling. In addition, cucumber can increase blood flow inside the body and improve vision
- Choose two fresh cucumbers and squeeze the juice
- Then place in the fridge for the next 20 minutes.
- Then take a cotton ball and soak it in the mixture.
- Put 2 balls on your eyes. Leave it there for 20 minutes.
- Then use cold water to clean it.
Salt is another great way to reduce puffy eyes. However, many people say that it can harm the health of the eyes. But when salt is mixed with hot water, it has a positive effect on your puffy eyes. It can reduce both eye swelling and pain.
- Take a glass of lukewarm water and mix half a teaspoon of salt in it.
- Then soak a cotton ball in it and then keep your eyes closed.
- After waiting for about 15-20 minutes, rinse your eyes with cold water
6. Aloe vera
Aloe vera is known for its extreme health benefits. This may be the best puffy eyes treatment. Because aloe vera possesses natural anti-inflammatory and powerful antioxidant properties. Not only does this reduce inflammation, it also helps to flush out fluids and improve circulation. In addition, it is effective in preventing other skin problems such as acne and reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Take the fresh gel from aloe vera leaves.
- Apply it gently on your closed eyes and rest for the next 15-20 minutes.
Note – When using this remedy, be careful not to get aloe vera gel into the eye, as it may cause some eye problems.
Strawberries are a very helpful fruit in preventing many health problems. It is rich in alpha-hydroxy acid, vitamins, and other essential nutrients. It helps in keeping the skin smooth as well as brightens the skin. In addition, it reduces dark circles and swelling under the eyes. Therefore, it would be a big mistake to separate strawberries from home remedies that fight puffy eyes.
- So, take some strawberries and cut them into small pieces
- Keep in the fridge for about 30 minutes then cover the eyes
- After several minutes, remove them all and rinse the eyes with cold water.
- Repeat this measure 2-3 times a day for a few days
Teabag is a healthy drink that protects you from many health problems. It also has antioxidant properties along with caffeine. Which has a positive effect on swollen eyes. This will eliminate both eye pain and swelling caused by puffy eyes in a short time. This is because the element present in the tea bag restricts the blood vessels inside this sensitive tissue. Therefore, you should consider using a tea bag to get rid of puffy eyes. You can use either a black or green tea bag.
- Take 2 tea bags and put them in hot water.
- Then, take 2 bags out of the water and put them on your eyes.
- Rest for the next 10-15 minutes.
- Then remove these bags
Note – Remember not to wear a hot bag over your eyes as this can make matters worse.
Salt is one of the simplest but most effective puffy eyes home remedy. It can help reduce eye swelling.
- Take a little water in a bowl and mix half a teaspoon of salt in it.
- Then soak two cotton balls in this solution and apply them to your eyes
- Do this several times a day. Soon you can see positive results.
Water is a great way to get rid of many health problems. It can help treat puffy eyes. Because dehydration increases the risk of puffy eyes. Therefore, you should consume an adequate amount of water in a day. Because of this, your body stays hydrated. Therefore, drink 8–10 cups of water daily.
Cold spoon has been found helpful in the treatment of puffy eyes. Because the cold temperature weakens the blood vessels and the pressure of the spoon against the skin increases the lymphatic drainage of excess fluid. Thus, the spoon helps reduce puffy eyes.
- Take 2 tablespoons and keep it in the fridge the night before bed.
- The next morning, apply them to the eyes.
- Apply this method several times until you see improvement.